Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Cumberland Wild. All volunteer positions for this year have now been filled. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, should any positions become available, please fill out the volunteer application form. In the meantime, the best way you can support the festival is to purchase tickets and come enjoy all the festival has to offer!
It takes a committed team to pull off magic.
Are you ready to join us in building an incredible experience?
In return for contributing to our Wild community you will receive:
- One Cumberland Wild Full Weekend Pass
- An orientation party pre-festival
- Snacks during your shift (Pre-show volunteers on 6+ hour shifts will receive a meal on shift.)
- And Cumberland Wild magic created by beautiful happy people… like you!
If you have not heard from us by July 25, please apply again next year.
Life happens. If something comes up and you have to cancel please contact us immediately as we are depending on our awesome volunteers!
To Volunteer with us, and help us create a safe, sustainable, successful event, we ask you to
- Communicate efficiently via email. ALL volunteer communication is by email until June 30.
- Contribute a minimum of 10 hours DURING the festival OR 14+ hours BEFORE/AFTER the festival
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time, and be flexible with end times to accommodate whatever task you may be doing
- Be sober and alert during your shift
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the work you are doing.