Applications to volunteer are now
– closed –
Many thanks to all who apply. If you are accepted as a Volunteer you will receive an email from your crew coordinator. Please be sure to CHECK YOUR SPAM so you don’t miss out.
If you feel like you should have received an email, or have questions about volunteering, please contact our volunteer coordinator at [email protected]
Please read through the Volunteer Crew Breakdown page.
This will give you a good overview of what to expect, and what will be expected of you.
It takes a committed team to pull off magic.
Are you ready to join us in building an incredible experience?
In return for contributing to our Wild community you will receive:
- One Cumberland Wild Full Weekend Pass
- An orientation party pre-festival
- Snacks during your shift (Pre-show volunteers on 6+ hour shifts will receive a meal on shift.)
- And Cumberland Wild magic created by beautiful happy people… like you!
If you have not heard from us by July 25, please apply again next year.
Life happens. If something comes up and you have to cancel please contact us immediately as we are depending on our awesome volunteers!
We are also looking for some very special Ninja Volunteers. If you have an idea what this might be, select “I wanna be a Ninja” in the crew list on the application.
To Volunteer with us, and help us create a safe, sustainable, successful event, we ask you to
- Communicate efficiently via email. ALL volunteer communication is by email until June 30.
- Contribute a minimum of 10 hours DURING the festival OR 14+ hours BEFORE/AFTER the festival
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time, and be flexible with end times to accommodate whatever task you may be doing
- Be sober and alert during your shift
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the work you are doing.
We will ask you to sign a Code of Conduct agreement and a Liability Waiver when you are confirmed as a Volunteer.